Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New Girl in Town

Hello! I am Rozelle Angela Buhisan, but I prefer being called by my second name "Angela". 
I have a lot of nicknames(practically a hundred of them) given by my close friends and family. 
Most of them are actually funny hahaha okay here are some of my nicknames: buhis buhay, bujis, buhisan, gel, buhis, anghela, and injil. They're weird but hey, it's boring being normal haha am I right or am I right? hmm So I'm 15 years old, a Cebuana, a Josenian, a frustrated singer slash dancer slash painter, and I am a proud GSP Leader. I love the colors blue, pink, green, purple, and everything pastel haha :p

I never really thought I'd do something like this- it's a big change for me. Well, people change and grow up haha. I feel like I'm that new gal in town where people would ask a lot of questions and wonder what you're up to. Blogging's like entering a different portion of my life. If it weren't for my co-Leader slash my bestfriend, i wouldn't be blogging hehe :) I will post pics of both of us soon. Keep posted!

                                                                                                      Be happy, Be you!
                                                                                                                      -Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment