Saturday, March 29, 2014

Feeding Program



This is actually the first time I've posed for the camera hahaha. I am not the type of person
who is in front of the camera, I am always behind it hehe :p








The feeding program happened last month- February. It was our Clf project and was done by group. While waiting for the food, I noticed I wore a somewhat-presentable-clothing-to-be-blogged.
 I also noticed a friend that kept on taking "selfies" hahaha so I interrupted her by asking if she could take a picture of me because  I liked what I wore that day. She happily said yes and told me to pose like this and that, hold this and that, do this and that. (Quite tiring though!) After the food's been cooked, we were calling children to line up. I spotted a young girl whose name is Samantha. A beautiful name, isn't it? She's even pretty herself :p

We've learned so much from this experience. And to sum it all up: 
" One small act of love can change another person's life" 

It feels so good seeing them so happy with the small things you've given to them. The thing about these children is that they know how to appreciate the small things you've done. 

                                                   With a smile,
                                                                             Angela <3













No comments:

Post a Comment