Sunday, March 30, 2014

It's Alright, Cool Down

Maybe a little help is all you need.




  

 





I am that type of person who still keeps on smiling no matter what the pain. I cover that pain with a 
big smile on my face. Sometimes, I think of  what other people think of me; what they know about me. 
The world's just full of people giving random shiz about you which aren't even true. And I'm like
  "woah! I didn't know i did that"  and "oh reallyyyy?" Most of the people think that I don't get hurt, well in fact I am a person too. All they know is that I'm that happy-go-lucky girl who agrees
 to everything (too hard to say no). Despite the challenges I've experienced, I have my friends 
with me through thick and thin. They listen to me when I open up to them. They tell the truth
 even though it hurts. Well, true friends stab you in front right? 

Don't be too stubborn enough to think that you can handle all the problems yourself. 
Maybe you could use a little help. Open up to somebody, I tell you, it can make you feel better." 


      | Sunglasses from Rayban |
| Shorts from Freego || Pouch from Guess |

                                            

                                              Be strong, 
                                                          Angela :)




No comments:

Post a Comment