Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Little Bit of Sunshine




Two days and it's officially summer for me! I was so happy last Friday when my Teachers (both for English and Music) signed my clearance! For my clearance to be signed, I have to recite two poems- If & Desiderata- for English, and I have to play the piece, Minuet, for Music. Lucky me I only got to recite Desiradata and play only up to the first staff of Minuet! haha :p I'm so sorry batchmates. 

Our GSP Summer Leadership training is not until the 12th of May, so I have most of April for blogging and photoshoots with my bestfriends. Not to mention the fun run this April 6! I'll try my 
best to take photos and selfies during the event :) 

"There's always sunshine after every rain. All you need is patience" 

| Funglasses from Rayban || Shorts from Freego |
| Accessories from Aizylim || Footwear from Sanuk |

                                                      Stay as cool as possible, 
                                                                                           Angela <3


No comments:

Post a Comment