Sunday, January 25, 2015

Feels like Insomnia








There are three things about the title (1) I can't sleep,  (2) i just love to sing and; (3) this feels like insomnia (ah ah ah) hahaha see, i told you i love to sing! :p

Well, in this unusual time of the night I am writing this post. I can't sleep no matter how hard
I try and force myself to sleep ughh this is very very weird. Hmm, this was one of the outfits
I wore to a "mini photoshoot" a friend offered. I wanted to look sporty but eventually I failed. 
hahahahaha just making this post short just because I don't have anything else to say. But, there's a 
question I would like you to answer (*evil laugh):
could I possibly pass as Nike's new endorser? (won't you just take a look at the photo above?! lol)

"There's no harm in trying!"
 
 
Bag Nike || Top Adidas || Watch Timex
Shorts Promod || Footwear Sm dept. store

  - Angela <3




No comments:

Post a Comment