Sunday, May 4, 2014

May 4th be with you, Lazy Bum!

Our garden is really messy, I can't even...

I really really love my tan look!
 I wish my skin color would stay like this forever :(




  It's good to be back (yey! )
Okay. So, this is an outfit post I took in our garden a week ago.
I was too lazy to pick which jeans I'd wear I just had to get
whatever clothing there was as long as it would be decent
to wear in front of children *laughs* aaand I ended up
with this. I really really find this outfit so comfortable I could wear
 it all day. Do you feel comfortable with this outfit too?

"Stay classy, never trashy"

| Top from Abercrombie & Fitch | | Leggings from Robinsons Dept. Store |
| Footwear from Topshop | | Bag from  Calvin Klein |

 
                                                                    Stay simple, 
                                                                                        Angela :)
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment